Stephen Feinberg Multi-Year Scholarship Program
Scholarship Overview: African American or Black high school seniors and undergraduates that will pursue a undergraduate degree in all discipline areas
Deadline Date: April 14, 2023
The Stephen Feinberg Scholarship Program awards academically talented and highly motivated African-American or Black students pursuing a undergraduate degree in all discipline areas. This scholarship is renewed on a yearly basis up to 4 years, upon meeting the renewal requirements.
• Be a U.S. citizen/legal permanent resident
• Preparing to pursue, or currently pursuing, an undergraduate degree full-time at an accredited college or university. Current high school seniors are also eligible to apply.
• Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on 4.0 scale
• Exhibit leadership and be active in community
• Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
• Complete 2-part online application must be submitted by 11:59 pm EST on day of deadline.
• Video Response: Personal Statement
• 2 Letters of Recommendations
• Transcript(s) – must be uploaded directly in Academic Works (application portal)
• Resume listing work experience, extracurricular activities, honors, community service and special skills
• A recent professional photography suitable for publication. Photograph must be high resolution, no less than 72 dpi
- Video Response: Please discuss your academic interests and/or professional goals and how you will make change in your community with your education.
- Upload a legible copy of your current transcript in a PDF file. We must be able to read clearly the name of academic institution, student name and information, courses, grades and other information detailed on the transcript.
- Upload resume in a PDF file listing your employment, community service, academic information, extracurricular activities, honors and special skills.
- Upload a recent professional headshot suitable for publication. This photograph will be used in reports and biographies both internally and externally. Photographs should be high resolution, (5000×4000 pixels) and no less than 72 dpi.
Application Requirements: GPA, Letter of Recommendation(s)
Award Amount: 40,000
$40,000 per year
This scholarship is renewed on a yearly basis up to 4 years, upon meeting the renewal requirements.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility: Ethnicity/Race, Citizen/Permanent Resident
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, High School
Institution Type: 4-year college
Other: Renewable, Community Service