Young Farmers and Ranchers Scholarship
Scholarship Overview: High school senior or college student pursuing or planning to pursue any major next fall and is a member or a family member of the Delaware Farm Bureau.
Deadline Date: May 5, 2023
To be eligible, applicant must:
- be a Delaware Farm Bureau member or have an adjacent family member (including parents or grandparents) who is a Delaware Farm Bureau member for at least one year.
- attend full-time next fall at an accredited college or university in any major or program of study.
- not be a previous scholarship winner for this scholarship*.
- attend the YF&R scholarship dinner.
*Applicants who have previously won Delaware Farm Bureau Women’s Committee, New Castle County Farm Bureau, Kent County Farm Bureau, or Sussex County Farm Bureau scholarships ARE eligible to apply.
- All applications must be typed.
- You must submit your most recent unofficial transcript
- Provide 2 references
Application Requirements: GPA, Essay
What sets you apart from other applicants, what makes you a deserving candidate for this scholarship, and your future career plans.
Essay Requirements: Use 12-point font, Double space, Limit to 1 page
Award Amount: 1,000
Scholarship money will be issued after the student satisfactorily completes their first semester. If the second semester is not completed the money must be refunded to the Delaware Young Farmers and Ranchers Committee. If the applicant is already attending college, money will be paid once most current official transcript is received at the Delaware Farm Bureau Office.-All scholarship money will be paid directly to the college or university
Submission Contact Name: Mikayla Paul
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
All application materials are due by 4 p.m. on May 5, 2023, Drop off or mail the completed application and support materials to: Attn: Young Farmers and Ranchers Scholarship, Delaware Farm Bureau 3457 S. DuPont Highway, Camden, DE 19934
Eligibility: No Citizenship Requirement
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, High School
Institution Type: 4-year college