Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship Program
Scholarship Overview: High school senior, trade/vocational student, or undergraduate/graduate college student interested in pursuing an automotive career path.
Submit a completed application indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career. Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
• Be a U.S. citizen or in the United States. on a student visa.
• Provide an official transcript.
• Submit two letters of recommendation supporting automotive interests.
• Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor’s or master’s program.
• Be enrolled full time.
• Have 3.0 GPA or higher.
• Financial need is considered.
Award Amount: Varies
Eligibility: Academic/Merit, Financial Need
Grade Level: High School, Technical Level Students
Institution Type: Trade/Vocational/Certificate Programs