Point Foundation Community College Scholarship
Scholarship Overview: The Point Foundation Community College Scholarship empowers LGBTQ community college students to fulfill their ambitions in college
Application Available: November 3, 2022
Deadline Date: January 4, 2023
- Must be enrolled or intending to enroll at an accredited community college in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
- Must have 1-2 years of community college left and either (1) intend to transfer to a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year institution OR (2) graduate with an associates degree within two years.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) throughout the academic year.
- Must be “out” as a person who identifies as a member of the LGBTQ community.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Financial need or independence
- Personal history
- Academic achievement
- Community involvement and work experience
Cosmetology students: Second-year students with a focus on hair are eligible to apply for a Bumble and bumble Community College Scholarship, which offers continuing education opportunities with Bumble and bumble. To apply for this program, click the Bumble and bumble box while applying for the Point Community College Scholarship.
Award Amount: $4,800
$2,400 per semester or $4,800 per academic year.
Renewable up to two-years.
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
Application due on January 4, 2023 by 12:00PM
Additional Scholarship Information:
Eligibility: Academic/Merit, Financial Need
Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, High School
Institution Type: 2-year college
Other: Community Service