HBCU Week X Dream, Believe, and Achieve Scholarship
Scholarship Overview: High school seniors that will attend a Historically Black College or University (HBCU)
Deadline Date: February 15, 2023
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Complete or have completed high school with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) and be entering their freshman year of college by the fall of 2022
- Attend an Historically Black College or University (HBCU) for the entirety of their college education.
- Affirm financial need
- Be a Delaware resident
- Provide most recent, verifiable high school transcript (Subject to authentication)
- Provide proof of acceptance at an Historically Black College or University (HBCU)*
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation. One recommendation from a professional member of your academic institution and the other from a non-related community member.
*Acceptance letters can be submitted through 4/10/23. All other application materials must be submitted by 2/15/23.
- Academic accomplishments
- Demonstration of leadership
- Community engagement
Application Requirements: GPA, Letter of Recommendation(s)
Award Amount: Undefined
Eligibility: Financial Need, Citizen/Permanent Resident
Grade Level: High School
Institution Type: Historically Black Colleges/Universities
Other: Community Service