Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award
Scholarship Overview: High school senior with a disability that will be attending a 4-year college next year.
Deadline Date: November 30, 2022
Auger & Auger Attorneys at Law are proud to support the disabled students of America with the launch of their Semi-Annual Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award, awarded in both the Spring & Fall Semesters to one high-achieving, bright student intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree.
- Fall Semester – Applications due by July 31st
- Spring Semester – Applications due by November 30th
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Application Requirements:
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
- Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the application and essay they provide.
Application Requirements: GPA, Essay
Please choose one of the two topics provided for your essay. Essay must be between 500 and 1000 words:
A. Describe a time in your life when you have overcome your disability to do something extraordinary.
B. Describe what you have learned from living with your disability. How have those lessons prepared you for college and for what you plan to do after you complete your education?
Award Amount: $1,000
Eligibility: Disability or Health Condition
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: High School
Institution Type: 4-year college