Caribbean-American Scholarship Sponsored by the Trinidad and Tobago Cultural Association of Delaware
Scholarship Overview: High school senior of Caribbean descent planning to attend a university/college.
Deadline Date: July 31, 2023
Student of Caribbean descent and a high school graduate from Delaware.
• Have a GPA of at least 3.0. Must provide high school transcript, including 12th grade.
• Provide proof of acceptance into an accredited university/college for fall 2023 semester.
• Submit one letter of recommendation showing character and eligibility.
• Attend one or more interviews with TTCAD scholarship committee.
• Attend TTCAD award ceremony (dinner/dance) the last Saturday in September.
Children of TTCAD executive committee members are not eligible.
Application Requirements: GPA, Essay, Letter of Recommendation(s)
Submit an essay (minimum 500 words) on one of these topics: Why should you be selected to receive a TTCAD scholarship? How have you contributed to the Caribbean community or how do you plan to do so?
Award Amount: Up to $2,000
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
Application is online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: High School