HBCU Week X AstraZeneca Scholarship
Scholarship Overview: High school senior that will attend an HBCU and major in any STEM or supply chain related majors working towards a bachelor’s degree
Deadline Date: February 15, 2023
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Complete or have completed high school with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) and be entering their freshman year of college
- Attend a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) for the entirety of their college education.
- Major in any STEM or supply chain related majors working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Provide most recent, verifiable high school transcript (Subject to authentication)
- Provide proof of acceptance at an Historically Black College or University (HBCU)*
*Acceptance letters can be submitted through 4/10/23. All other application materials must be submitted by 2/15/23.
- Academic accomplishments
- Community involvement
Application Requirements: GPA
Award Amount: $25,000
Contact Email: scholarship@HBCUWeek.org
Eligibility: Financial Need, Citizen/Permanent Resident
Profession/Major: Agriculture, Biological Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Cognitive Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Medical, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmaceutical Science, Science, Technology, Veterinary Science
Grade Level: High School
Institution Type: Historically Black Colleges/Universities
Other: Community Service