MG Eugene C. Renzi, USA (Ret.) STEM Teachers Scholarship
Scholarship Overview: Students actively pursuing a graduate degree or credential/licensure for the purpose of teaching science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) subjects.
Application Available: January 1, 2023
Deadline Date: May 31, 2023
- US citizenship
- Graduate-level candidates must currently be in at least their second semester and taking at least two (2) semester-equivalent courses per term at accredited college or university in the United States and majoring in education for the purpose of teaching STEM subjects in a U.S. school in grades K-12 at the time of application.
- A current overall GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in their current program at an accredited U.S. college or university is required at the time of application. Applicants must have completed a B.S. degree in a STEM major. Expected graduation date cannot be in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Credential/licensure candidates must be U.S. citizens with a completed B.S. degree or graduate degree in a STEM major (undergrad/grad transcript required). Must be currently enrolled and have started the program at the time of application. Expected graduation/completion date cannot be in the year the scholarship is awarded.
*Undergraduate students are not eligible
- Personal Statement
- Teaching Philosophy
- Summary of Financial Need
- Current official transcript issued by the school Registrar’s Office
- Minimum two letters of recommendation required from faculty in the major of study
- Current résumé
- Undergraduate transcript – either official or unofficial
- If currently employed as a teacher, one additional letter from the school principal
Application Requirements: GPA, Letter of Recommendation(s)
Award Amount: $2,500
Eligibility: Financial Need, Citizen/Permanent Resident
Profession/Major: Education, Science
Grade Level: Graduate Students