Delmarva Chicken Association College Scholarship
Scholarship Overview: High school senior or undergraduate/graduate college student that is pursuing a career path leading to employment in Delmarva’s chicken business.
Deadline Date: April 1, 2023
Applicants must be:
• Residents of the Delmarva Peninsula: Delaware, Maryland’s nine Eastern Shore counties, and two Virginia Eastern Shore counties.
• High school seniors accepted to college and undergraduates enrolled in any accredited, degree-granting institution.
• Must be a student in good standing and pursuing a career path leading to employment in Delmarva’s chicken business.
• Graduate students at any accredited, degree-granting institution who are engaged in research that directly benefits Delmarva’s chicken industry may also apply. Graduate students need not be Delmarva residents.
• Do not have to be a member to apply. No preference is given to members. Past award recipients may reapply.
Award Amount: $2,000 – $3,000
$2,000 for undergraduate students; $3,000 for graduate students.
Contact Email: Dca@dcachicken.com
Contact Phone Number: 302-856-9037302-856-9799 (fax)
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
Delmarva Chicken Association
16686 County Seat Hwy.
Georgetown, DE 19947
Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, High School, Graduate Students