Appoquinimink Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Overview: Middletown HS or Appo HS graduating senior planning to attend a 2 or 4-year college, university, or trade/vocational school.
• Graduating senior of MHS or AHS within the Appoquinimink School District.
• GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Participation in an extracurricular activity for a minimum of two years while attending high school.
• Completion of at least 50 volunteer or community service hours, accumulated over four years of high school.
• Acceptance to an accredited two- or four-year university, college, or postsecondary institution.
• Completed FAS Scholarship.
• Signed and dated letter of recommendation.
• High school transcript.
• Signed and dated letter confirming extracurricular activities and volunteer/community service hours.
• Letter of acceptance to an accredited two- or four-year university, college, or post-secondary institution.
Award Amount: $2,500
$2,500; one to MHS and one to AHS
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: High School
County Specific: New Castle
Institution Type: 4-year college, 2-year college, Trade/Vocational/Certificate Programs