Women’s Committee Scholarship (Agriculture)
Scholarship Overview: High school senior or college student pursuing or planning to pursue a major and career in the agricultural field and is a member or a family member of the Delaware Farm Bureau.
Deadline Date: May 5, 2023
To be eligible, applicant must:
- be a Delaware Farm Bureau member or the child of a member and remain such while the scholarship is in force. If both parents have their own membership, applicant may only apply under one membership number.
- have an active membership for longer than one year.
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship or be a current college student.
- next fall will attend full-time at an accredited college or university.
- must be planning on majoring in and pursuing a career in the agricultural field.
- not be a previous scholarship winner of the Delaware Farm Bureau Women’s Committee
- All applications must be typed.
- You must submit your most recent high school or college transcript.
- You must submit two letters of recommendation with name, address and phone number.
- Students must submit a head and shoulders portrait of themselves.
Application Requirements: GPA, Essay, Letter of Recommendation(s)
One-page essay describing why you chose the degree you are pursuing and what are your future goals.
Award Amount: 2,500
Submission Contact Name: Mikalya Paul
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
All application materials are due by 4 p.m. on May 5, 2023, Mail the completed application and support materials to: Attn: Women’s Committee Scholarship, Delaware Farm Bureau 3457 S. DuPont Highway, Camden, DE 19934
Eligibility: No Citizenship Requirement
Profession/Major: Agriculture, Business, Education, Engineering, Journalism, Marketing, Veterinary Science
Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, High School