Women’s Committee Scholarship (General)
Scholarship Overview: Senior or undergraduate student who will attend college full-time next fall in any major.
Deadline Date: May 5, 2023
To be eligible, applicant must:
- be a Delaware Farm Bureau member or the child of a member and remain such while the scholarship is in force. If both parents have their own membership, applicant may only apply under one membership number.
- have an active membership for longer than one year.
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship or be a current college student.
- next fall will attend full-time at an accredited college or university.
- not be a previous scholarship winner of the Delaware Farm Bureau Women’s Committee
- All applications must be typed.
- You must submit your most recent high school or college transcript
- You must submit two letters of recommendation with name, address and phone number
- Students must submit a head and shoulders portrait of themselves
Application Requirements: Essay, Letter of Recommendation(s)
One-page essay describing why you chose the degree you are pursuing and what are your future goals.
Award Amount: 1,000
A $1,000 scholarship will be given to a student in each county who is planning to continue their education with an accredited college or university.
Contact Name: Mikayla Paul
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
All application materials are due by 4 p.m. on May 5, 2023, Mail the completed application and support materials to: Attn: Women’s Committee Scholarship, Delaware Farm Bureau 3457 S. DuPont Highway, Camden, DE 19934
Eligibility: No Citizenship Requirement
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, High School
Institution Type: 4-year college, 2-year college