Ethel Cuff Black Book Award
Scholarship Overview: High school senior from certain New Castle County cities planning to pursue a college degree.
Deadline Date: March 13, 2023
• Be a high school senior residing in the Middletown (DE) Alumnae service area of Middletown, Odessa, Townsend, Clayton, Port Penn, St. Georges, and Delaware City.
• Minimum high school cumulative GPA of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale.
• Complete and submit an application packet, which includes all needed documentation.
• Dependents of current MAC Chapter members are ineligible.
• An official high school transcript sent from high school counselor to: Scholarship.email@example.com• Three letters of recommendation.
Application Requirements: GPA, Essay, Letter of Recommendation(s)
Award Amount: $500
Award for books and materials
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
Middletown (DE) Alumnae Chapter
Attention: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 609
Odessa, DE 19730-9998
Additional Scholarship Information:
Applications available beginning January 1 at middletowndedst.org or from any high school in the the above service area.
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: High School
County Specific: New Castle