Wilmington High School Alumni Scholarship Inc.
Scholarship Overview: New Castle County high school senior with strong academic achievement.
Deadline Date: April 30, 2023
Selected applicants may receive a scholarship for up to four years based on academic achievement. Must be a graduating senior.
• Be a New Castle County, DE resident.
• Write a minimum 200-word essay (on a separate sheet of paper) describing their community, religious, volunteer service, school activities, goals/accomplishments.
• Submit two letters of recommendation.
• Submit an official, sealed copy of high school transcript.
• Submit a letter of acceptance to an accredited two- or four-year college/university.
• Finalist will be interviewed by WHS Alumni Scholarship members.
Application Requirements: Essay, Letter of Recommendation(s)
Award Amount: $500
$500 per year for four years
Contact Email: WHS74alumni@gmail.com
Additional Contact & Submission Information:
WHS Alumni Scholarship Inc.
P.O. Box 2601
Wilmington, DE 19805
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: High School
County Specific: New Castle
Institution Type: 4-year college, 2-year college