Delaware Association of Athletic Directors (DAAD)
Scholarship Overview: High school senior varsity athlete scholarship.
Deadline Date: April 2, 2023
Applicant must be a senior in high school.
• Have achieved at least two of the following: (a) minimum of B+ average; (b) ranked in the top 25 percent of class; (c) ACT score of 24 or an SAT score of 1500 (verbal, math, and writing).
• Have participated in two sports for at least two years in each sport.
• Have earned at least one varsity letter in two sports.
• Complete scholar/essay application.
• Submit a letter of recommendation from the high school athletic administrator/director. School athletic administrator/director must be an NIAAA member and a member of their respective state athletic administrators’ association.
• Ask principal or athletic administrator/director to sign the application to ensure that the academic information is accurate.
Application Requirements: GPA, Essay, Letter of Recommendation(s)
Award Amount: $500 – $1,500
Two $500 scholarships (one male and one female winner statewide). The two Delaware winners move to the next level for a potential regional award of $1,500.
Contact Name: Bob Beron
Contact Email: email@example.com
Profession/Major: Open to All
Grade Level: High School